CHRIS CORNELL's 15-Year-Old Daughter TONI Releases 'Far Away Places' Song20 September 2019
Chris Cornell's 15-year-old daughter Toni Cornell has released a new song called "Far Away Places".
According to Rolling Stone, the track was written by Toni when she was 12 years old and it was recorded at Chris's home studio in Miami in February 2017, just three months before the SOUNDGARDEN singer's death. Chris produced the song, which is featured in the short film "Far Away Places".
- ALBUM REVIEW - NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS – ‘Ghosteen’ (2019)
- The HAIL! show in Sofia is cancelled due to poor presales
- KING'S X Cancels Tour Dates So JERRY GASKILL Can Address Heart 'Issues'
- VILI STOYANOV's 'BRAZZ JAMBOREE' is on TANGRA MEGA ROCK today at 2 pm
- The second edition of 'BORO FEST 2019' to be held on 2 November in Sofia
- 2You Still Believe in Mirrors
- 3Wounded Knee
LUCKY NUMBER NICK
Oct MANU CHAO - EL CHAPULIN SOLO Клуб 'Терминал 1', София
Nov 'BORO FEST 2019' Клуб *MIXTAPE 5* - side B
Nov BRYAN ADAMS Колодрум, Пловдив
Nov ANNIHILATOR клуб 'Joy Station', София
Nov MOONSPELL and ROTTING CHRIST Клуб *MIXTAPE 5*, София