Listen to ‘new’ NIRVANA song, Drowned In The Sun, created by Artificial Intelligence07 April 2021
If you heard Drowned In The Sun introduced on radio (not on TMR) as a previously unreleased song from NIRVANA, it’s highly likely that you’d take the DJ’s words at face value. In reality, the song is an AI composition, created as part of an initiative raising awareness of mental health issues in the music business.
Drowned In The Sun was created as part of a project titled Lost Tapes of the 27 Club, created by Toronto-based non-profit organisation Over The Bridge, with the intention of drawing attention to the tragedy of Kurt Cobain’s death by suicide 27 years ago, and raising awareness of how mental health issues continue to affect musicians and creatives in the music industry. The project has previously given birth to ‘new’ (ie, AI generated) songs from Jimi Hendrix, Amy Winehouse, and The Doors.
- The GEORGI MINCHEV week on radio TANGRA MEGA ROCK
- The new JITBALL show is now available on PODCAST
- The official TMR 15 Anniversary t-shirt is now on sale
- The MY PLAYLIST new TV musical show hits again National TV tonight
- Former SABATON convicted of child sex abuse and possessing child pornography
- 2I Know
INTELLIGENT MUSIC PROJECT
STOP THE SCHIZO
Oct TIAMAT Клуб *MIXTAPE 5*, София
Dec PARADISE LOST RadioTangra.com
Mar LUCA STRICAGNOLI - postponed Sofia Live Club