Listen to ‘new’ NIRVANA song, Drowned In The Sun, created by Artificial Intelligence07 April 2021
If you heard Drowned In The Sun introduced on radio (not on TMR) as a previously unreleased song from NIRVANA, it’s highly likely that you’d take the DJ’s words at face value. In reality, the song is an AI composition, created as part of an initiative raising awareness of mental health issues in the music business.
Drowned In The Sun was created as part of a project titled Lost Tapes of the 27 Club, created by Toronto-based non-profit organisation Over The Bridge, with the intention of drawing attention to the tragedy of Kurt Cobain’s death by suicide 27 years ago, and raising awareness of how mental health issues continue to affect musicians and creatives in the music industry. The project has previously given birth to ‘new’ (ie, AI generated) songs from Jimi Hendrix, Amy Winehouse, and The Doors.
- ALEX BOYADJIEV's PANIC ATTACK SHOW is TODAY - kicks off at 4 PM
- SERJ TANKIAN Shares New Songs 'Entitled' And 'Film Piano' From 'Cinematique' Release
- METAL CHURCH singer Mike Howe dead at 56
- ANDREY VLADOV's ZOO SHOW is TODAY - kicks off at 4:00 pm
- YES release first new music in seven years with new single The Ice Bridge
ONE DAY LESS
KING GIZZARD & THE LIZARD WIZARD
- 4King Rock'n'Roll
STOP THE SCHIZO
Aug SEA OF BLACK FESTIVAL 2021 Летен театър, Бургас
Oct TIAMAT Клуб *MIXTAPE 5*, София
Dec PARADISE LOST RadioTangra.com
Mar LUCA STRICAGNOLI - postponed Sofia Live Club