Iranian band CONFESS sentenced to prison and 74 lashes for playing metal10 July 2019
In 2015, two members of Iranian metal band CONFESS - Nikan “Siyanor” Khosravi and Arash “Chemical” Ilkhani - were arrested by the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution for blasphemy and other charges for expressing anti-religious and anti-regime sentiments via their music. While Khosravi and Ilkhani since sought asylum in Norway, they were recently sentenced to a combined 14 years in prison and 74 lashes for playing heavy metal in their home country.
- ALBUM REVIEW - NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS – ‘Ghosteen’ (2019)
- The HAIL! show in Sofia is cancelled due to poor presales
- KING'S X Cancels Tour Dates So JERRY GASKILL Can Address Heart 'Issues'
- VILI STOYANOV's 'BRAZZ JAMBOREE' is on TANGRA MEGA ROCK today at 2 pm
- The second edition of 'BORO FEST 2019' to be held on 2 November in Sofia
- 2You Still Believe in Mirrors
- 3Wounded Knee
LUCKY NUMBER NICK
Oct A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH Клуб *MIXTAPE 5*, София
Oct HAIL! клуб 'Live & Loud', София
Oct MANU CHAO - EL CHAPULIN SOLO Клуб 'Терминал 1', София
Nov 'BORO FEST 2019' Клуб *MIXTAPE 5* - side B
Nov BRYAN ADAMS Колодрум, Пловдив