QUEEN's Bohemian Rhapsody Video Passes 1 Billion Views24 July 2019
QUEEN's iconic music video for their 1975 classic, "Bohemian Rhapsody", has officially passed 1 Billion views on YouTube. More than forty years after it was first created, the clip for the lead single from the band's fourth album, "A Night At The Opera", makes history as the first pre-1990's video to reach the milestone on the platform.
- INDUSTRIAL PARTY at the 3 USHI club in Sofia this Friday
- Sons of RADIOHEAD’s Thom Yorke, IRON MAIDEN's Janick Gers Share Single
- The MY PLAYLIST new TV musical show to return on National TV tonight on 17 Dec.
- ANDREY VLADOV's ZOO SHOW is TODAY - kicks off at 4:00 pm
- ODD CREW cancel December acoustic dates due to health reasons
- 1Patient Number 9
- 2Paris Blues
- 3Learn to Forget
- 4Lux Æterna
Dec URIAH HEEP's 50th ANNIVERSARY Зала 1 на НДК
Mar VOMITORY Клуб *MIXTAPE 5*, София
Jun THE ARISTOCRATS Клуб 'Joy Station', София